100 % non-invasive volume management to guide clinical decision-making
The Cheetah Starling™ SV hemodynamic monitoring system provides the ability to obtain 100% noninvasive dynamic assessments of fluid responsiveness to guide volume management.
The Starling™ SV system is designed to give clinicians the full hemodynamic picture of their patient. Because the device measures centrally, it provides accurate and precise hemodynamic data straight from the source.
The noninvasive approach of the Starling SV provides the information needed to quickly and confidently assess hemodynamic status across the continuum of care.
– Displays key hemodynamic parameters which help to guide clinical decision-making, such as: Stroke Volume Index (SVI), Cardiac Index (CI) and Total Peripheral Resistance Index (TPRI), which is a measure of vascular tone
– Includes dynamic assessment reports which highlight the change in SVI in response to a fluid challenge (PLR or Fluid Bolus), as well as a patient’s current position on the Frank-Starling curve)
– Allows continuous monitoring of all hemodynamic variables
- 100% noninvasive
- Continuous monitoring of hemodynamic variables, e.g., stroke volume, cardiac output, total peripheral resistance
- Can be used in any care setting, e.g., ICU, OR, ED
- Broad clinical applicability
- Quick setup and easy to use
- Cost-effective and clinically validated
Unique Cheetah Sensors Technology
Cheetah Sensors are 100% non-invasive, easy to apply and can be placed on the front or back of the patient as necessitated by the patient’s position, clinical condition or procedure requirements.
Our Sensors consist of a double-electrode configuration with two simultaneous functions. The first function is to deliver the continuous low-voltage alternating electrical current supplied by the Cheetah monitor. The second function is to continuously receive the signal emanating from the patient.
These signals are then analyzed by the Staling SV monitor to determine stroke volume (SV), heart rate, cardiac output (CO), and other hemodynamic information.
The Cheetah Sensors are FDA cleared and CE marked, and are indicated for use in conjunction with Cheetah monitors.
- 100% noninasive
- Easy to apply by either a nurse, physician or technician
- Can be used for up to 48 hours
- Flexible sensor location: can be applied to the front or back of a patient